Comments for Left in the dark

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 11, 2009
New Approach
by: G. Young

I'm a former Private Investigator and the wife of a paternity fraud victim... First, get a mail-ordered DNA test (cheap around $65 for non-admissable to court type if you just want personal confirmation or heafty around $275 if you want the kind that you can use in court) then make nice with mom long enough to get a visit with the child. Swab the cheek and wait for your written evidence.

Second, RECORD her comments about the child not being yours. Get her mad over the phone, put the phone on speaker (if you don't have a built in digital) and use a recorder. It's not illegal to record your own conversatons within your own house and the tape is admissable in court.

Third, hire an investigator before hiring an attorney. Find out who else knew what she did and have their full name and current contact info available for summons when you're ready to take the mom to court for fraud. Try to find the most religous based person close to the mom as they have the tendency not to lie on the stand. You gather as much info as possible before hiring the attorney because attorneys will hire investigators to obtain background on cases and charge you double the fee.

We've been there - Good Luck - and please read my posting TWINS. I'm experimenting in volumn posts concerning paternity fraud as gathering massive victims could lead to a CLASS ACTION suit that could get the laws changed in this country. Thnx

Mar 31, 2009
It happens all the time
by: Anonymous

Unfortunately these types of things happen all the time. Once you're on child support you're stuck forever.The state can care less about these men and the children it's all about making money for them at anybody expense.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Left in the dark.

Return to Georgia Child Support.