Comments for Non Custodial Parent and Rights

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

by: Anonymous

You need to get child protective services involved and you also need to request to hold him in contempt of court for not following the original order. It won't happen over night; but if you find out where he is staying; if you have a new address for him; I'd call child protective services and file a contempt charge for violating the court order. You need to get him back in court.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support History.

Return to Non Custodial Parent and Rights.