Not about rights...it's about the child
I am a father that deeply loves his child and pays for his child support. I do not have a problem with paying for the child support, it's the fact or issue of what the x wife does with the money. My child is 10 years old, he runs around with shoes from that are torn and clothes that are too tight. His mom complains of him going through his clothes too fast and having to buy him new clothes...
Here is my issue..I pay $1000 a month for child support. NONE of this (well ok maybe $150 INCLUDING FOOD FOR LUNCH goes to him.) What happens to the other $850...let's see...
- She does not work
- She just had 2 children over the past 24 months
- Her husband makes less than I do (30%)
- Spends $150+ on her nails / hair a month
- Has a new (3 year old car)
- Has a house payment that is 2X mine
- Does not save for ANY of these children's education
DON'T YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS SITUATION????