You Need to See the BIGGER Picture!!!!!!!
by Paula Printup
Babies are a Blessing
Non custodial parents who feel that they need to know what the custodial parent is spending the child support money on...etc or how they feel they shouldn't have to pay the amount of money they pay for child support just really irks me. Especially the ones who are ordered by a judge to pay child support and still continue not to. If you helped create a blessing like a child then the least you can do is BE A PARENT and stop making excuses.
First of all you can't put a price on everything the mother or custodial parent does for the child that isn't financial.
1. You can't put a price on a mother staying up all night with her child while he is sick.
-While the dead beat is out god knows where sleeping peaceful with no worries!
2. You can't put a price on teaching your child morals, right from wrong, knowledge, or the meaning of what unconditonal love is.
-While the only thing the dead beat has taught the child is how to be invisible!
3. You can't put a price on everything a mother has to sacrifice because she knows her childs wants and needs will always come first.
-While the dead beat is sacrificing nothing as if he has no child!
4. You can't put a price on missing work to take your child to the doctor.
-While the dead beat is probably at home or
work without any inconviences!
5. You can't put a price on working the night shift because you can't afford daycare in the mornings therefore spending your day and night working.
-While the dad has no one to answer for while he makes his petty decisions!
6. You can't put a price on going to work with only 3 hours of sleep continously because of being a mother and putting the childs needs first.
-While the dead beat dad takes care of no one but himself therefore having all the lousy time in the world to be even more useless!
7. You can't put a price on being a mother and father.
-While the dead beat isn't even being a man!
8. You can't put a price on having a loud day at work just to come home and do it all over with your child.
-While the dead beat is free to isolate himself from any chaos he can't handle considering he isn't a man anyways!
9. You can't put a price attending all your child's activities and events while giving them moral support.
-While the dead beat can't even call and say good luck!
10. You can't put a price on being a good parent and taking all the responsibilites that come with it WITHOUT a judge having to order you to.
-While the dead beat has to be ordered by a judge to take care of something so beautiful he helped create!